Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cooking: Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes

Okay, I got to make my Strawberry Banana Protein Shake, but that leaves me with another three strawberry yogurt containers.  So I got to thinking about it and saw no reason why I couldn't make pancakes with yogurt.  I know it looks like an ordinary pancake, but I swear there are bits of strawberry lurking inside.


What you'll need:
1 6 oz. container of strawberry yogurt
2 cups self-rising flour
1/4 tsp. salt
2 packets of turbinado (raw) sugar
1/2 cup milk
Cooking spray

Spray a skillet with cooking spray.

In a large bowl, blend the ingredients.

Pour your first pancake.  When the edges look firm, flip it.  When this one is done, spray your pan and repeat these last two steps until you're out of batter.

My batch made four pancakes.  They turned out just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies