Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cooking: Protein Heath Shake

Now I know this is going to sound way beyond crazy.

But I decided to see what would happen if I took a brick of soft tofu and added some bite-sized Heath bars and threw them into a blender.  Here was the result:


The result was surprisingly tasty.  But I only had 9 Heath bars, and I think it could use more. 

To make this, you need:
12+ bite-sized Heath bars (more may be needed, depending on your tastes)
1 brick of soft tofu

Throw the Heath bars into the bottom of the blender.  Add the tofu.  Put that baby on grind.

Scrape down the resulting mix a few times, putting the mix on pulse each time.

Serve in your favorite glass.

The reason I think you'll need more Heath bars (more than 9 anyway) is that I could still taste a little bit of the tofu.  So if there's more, this little shake should taste absolutely awesome.

Who would have thought you could make Heath bars into something a little bit healthy to consume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies