Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cooking: Chipotle Turkey Bacon

Just in case you found the "sweet and spicy turkey bacon" to be too complicated just after waking, this recipe should be easy even for a zombie.


What you need:
Chipotle pepper sauce, to taste
4 strips of Turkey bacon

Spread the bacon out in a skillet.

Drizzle some chipotle pepper sauce on each slice.  Smear the sauce as evenly as possible on each slice.  I used my fingers.

If you're not familiar with chipotle pepper sauce, you don't taste the heat until after eating whatever it's in for a bit.  It's kind of smoky in flavor, and to me has a mild kind of heat.  They list it as "medium" heat on the bottle, but it's not all that bad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies