Monday, November 18, 2013

Upcycling: Kitten Feeding Dish

If you read my previous post about the "makeshift litter pan for kitten", you know she's rather young, but is acting ready to ween and litterbox train.

But since she's too small for most of the bowls and saucers I own, I took the lid from a ricotta cheese container and used it for a feeding dish.  In it, there is some salmon-flavored canned food mixed with kitten replacement milk.  She still hasn't learned to quit stepping in it, but that's okay.  It gives me an excuse to clean off her "hands" and the little "milk chin" she gets from feeding.

Okay, here.  You deserve a look at the sprite:

By the way, she tucked herself in.  I caught her like this after my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies