Friday, November 15, 2013

Cooking: Tilapia Chowder

I thought I'd experiment with chowder, and I threw in some tilapia.  It came out pretty tasty.


What you'll need:
1 cup milk
1 can mixed vegetables
1 can white potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 can cream style corn
2 tilapia fillets, frozen
Tarragon, marjoram, dill, and black pepper -- to taste

In a large pot, mix together the ingredients.  Be sure to use the liquid in the canned vegetables too.  Cook on medium heat until tilapia can be broken up into chunks.  If you think it should have more fish, add another fillet to the recipe.

This one was good hot or room temperature.  And it gave me such a feeling of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies