Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cooking: Baked Cod with Roasted Vegetables

I was trying to figure out what I could make with some potatoes and onions, so I decided to fix the rest of the cod that I had on hand.  This is the result, and it was rather tasty.


What you'll need:
1 cod fillet, frozen
1 red potato, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
Black pepper, onion powder, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme -- to taste
Olive oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Coat fish in olive oil, place it in a baking dish, and season with spices.

In a medium bowl, toss together the olive oil, vegetables, and seasonings until coated.  Cover fish with vegetables and bake until vegetables are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Crazy Woman Hobbies. Please keep your comments clean and respectful. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Link Exchange with Crazy Woman Hobbies